Friday, January 2, 2009

Fourth Day




Pictures of Ashlyn and Ryan wearing a hat that Samantha found while cleaning her room. Ryan thinks it is so cool and funny to wear a hat and Ashlyn thinks that she is the cutest thing ever while wearing the hat.
Well, my hubby is in WI on his way back...driving the moving van with my son's belongings in it...his older brother went with him...he should be back home late tomorrow afternoon and my son should arrive about the same time...according to my son the moving van can only travel at the speed of 55 in IL...so that is why it will take my husband longer plus he has to drop his brother off at his home.
I had to work today and again the person that covers the shift after I leave was ill and did not come to work. There is no way I could put in a ten hour day and then come home and have to take care of the kids so we closed the office again at 6 p.m. instead of 10 p.m. The boss was not too happy about it...when my hubby is home and able to be with the kids I do not mind staying until ten (Friday's are one of the days of the week that he has off).




3 comments: