Sunday, January 4, 2009

End of Day 6


The first picture is of the grandchildren.Me and my oldest son, Robbie
Well, I had all but one of my children here today...I also had all five of the grandchildren here at one time...Trying to get a picture of them with me and my husband was not fun...there is always one who does not want to cooperate.

My son and his family got here around 2 in the morning...I got approximately 2 hours sleep...I got a hours nap this afternoon...hopefully I will get to go to bed early tonight because I need some sleep before I have to work tomorrow...My other son came over from Mt Vernon, MO with his family and so the house was very noisy for most of the day. I am so tired I cannot think straight. I will post more tomorrow from work and add more pictures tomorrow night after I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment