Saturday, January 3, 2009

5th Day


Ashlyn decided to prove to us that she could still use the walker...even though Ryan is the one who is using the walker now. She climbs in on her own and can even climb out if we are not watching her.
Dale got back to MO around 8:47 this morning and Robbie, Dawn, and Naia should be arriving around midnight. Dale knocked down the "No Parking on this Side of the Street" sign when he was trying to back their moving truck into our drive way...I wish I had had the video camera going for that one.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, this totally reminds me of my son. He is 4 and we were out shopping and he has a little cousin that is 1 and we had her stroller and he wanted to make sure we knew he could still fit in a stroller, so there I was pushing him around!! LOL His feet were almost touching the ground!!

    ReplyDelete