Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My First Post

I was born in Arkansas and now live in Missouri. I am a wife, mom, grandmother, foster parent, foreign exchange parent, etc.

My birthday was two days ago and I had two babies sick with the stomach flu...Ashlyn is 18 months old and Ryan is 7 3/4 months old...I have custody of both babies they belong to my youngest daughter.

My oldest daughter, had tried to have a family get together on the 27th for my birthday because my husband had to work the 28th...in the middle of it Ashlyn started throwing up and so my youngest son and his wife and two children left (they were the only ones who did not live in our home that were at the party)...PARTY OVER!

Out of all of my relatives on MySpace and Facebook I only got four birthday greetings and one of them just arrived this morning. My mom did call about 2 p.m. on Sunday and wish me a Happy Birthday and admitted that she had forgotten until my niece handed her the receipt from the grocery store and she saw the date on it. My oldest son called from Wisconsin early on the 28th which was my birthday.

I will post pictures from so called birthday celebration when I get home...I do not have the camera with me to upload them because I am at work.

Not the best picture but when we went to the memory card in my husband's new camera there were not any pictures on it...I had luckily uploaded the ones from the Sunday Program at church and the visit with Santa.

1 comment:

  1. A happy be-lated birthday to you! Looks like you have your hands full. Gives you a lot to take pictures of for sure! Glad you joined in the madness!

    ReplyDelete